Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2015

Help Us Start Daily 5!

I apologize for the lack of updates. We were crazy busy all year preparing for, among many other things, the PARCC (which is now GONE in Ohio... Hallelujah!) I have finished my second year of teaching. In August, I'll start year THREE in third grade. I have completely fallen in love with third grade and can't wait to get back in a routine and post our activities and ideas regularly. One thing I'm trying for the first time this year is Daily 5. I have been studying the book and I am so excited to implement this with my students! We could really use some extra resources to use during Daily 5. I would like for my students to have portable CD players for Listen to Reading, some soft, small rugs for Read to Someone, and engaging puzzles and task cards for Word Work. I wrote a project request on Donors Choose to get some great Daily 5 materials! My project has't had any donations yet, and Wednesday (July 15th) is the last day to use the code SPARK to get your donation DOUBLED! July 15 also happens to be my birthday! My project getting a nice jump start would be the greatest birthday gift ever! Here's the link to our awesome project... www.donorschoose.org/misskuhn **EDIT- I am having trouble getting the link to work. You may search for our project using our zip code, 45764, and it will be the first one listed in the search results. You may also search for our project name... BLAST OFF to a Successful Daily 5 in Third Grade. Thanks! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment